Excalibur - Leading the way to
simplified and faster editing
Speed up your workflow with Excalibur 6 - The Custom Command - always available as a docked window!
Excalibur 6 is compatible with Vegas pro 8.0a or newer, Vegas Pro 8.1, Vegas Pro 9-32 and 64 bit, Vegas Pro 10-32 and 64 bit!
NOTE: Excalibur (or any other script or Custom Command) will NOT work with any of the Vegas Movie Studio products. Only the full version of Vegas is supported.
(Unlock with purchase of a registration key)
and 15 day fully functional Demo.
|Excalibur 6 includes new enhancements over previous versions. Excalibur 6 now runs as a Custom Command in Vegas Pro 8 providing extremely tight integration with the Vegas timeline. What does this mean for you? It means you never have to stop editing and load Excalibur to perform some task. Instead, it's always available as a docked window.
Additional new features in Excalibur 6 include:
Excalibur will automatically restart each time Vegas is started. If you exit Vegas and Excalibur is running, it will resume running the next time you start Vegas.
The load time for each tab is now faster as each tab is only initialized when it is activated. It may take a few seconds for some tabs to open as it reads through the various Vegas settings available to you. By refreshing on each activation, the information on the tab will always be current no matter how many tracks or presets you add or remove.
All "Undo" messages are now easily recognizable names. No longer will you see "Run Script" for every tool used.
New Auto Save custom command that will save a series of backup files every "x" minutes appending a date/time stamp on the file names. This will give you a running series of backup files for the ultimate protection.
New Project Inspector custom command that will search for several of the common mistakes made during editing and can attempt to fix many of those errors. It opens as a window that can be docked with any of the other Vegas windows. It can be set to automatically check for errors or only do manual checks. Here you can see Project Inspector docked with the other Vegas windows including Excalibur.
As you work, it will update automatically (or you can click the "Update Now" button) and show many "possible problems" including:
- Track Opacity slightly above 0% or below 100%
- Event Opacity slightly above 0% or below 100%
- Track Audio levels slightly above or below 0db or slightly above "off"
- Event Audio levels slightly above or below 0db or slightly above "off"
- Track Audio pans slightly left/right of center
- Small video or audio events
- Looping video or audio events
- Playback rates slightly above or below 100%
- Short Fade-in/Fade-out for audio and video events (with option to ignore "quickfades")
- Indicates if a video event is NOT on a frame boundry
- Indicates if media is "Off-line"
- Detects “hidden” clips
- Detects short gaps between clips
- Detects Empty Events
- Detects Proxy Files (names ending in "S01")