www.jetdv.com Forum Index Edward Troxel
Vegas Scripting and Newsletters
Home of Excalibur and Montage Magic

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile 
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Help!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.jetdv.com Forum Index -> General Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alivision

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:10 am    Post subject: Please Help!!! Reply with quote

First, please excuse me for posting this DVDA problem in this category but I'm desperate and hoping that someone who doesn't normally look into the DVDA forum might be able to help me.

I don't know why but I'm suddenly having all these problems with DVDA.
I've done hundreds of jobs with DVDA but in the last few days it's one problem after another. It's almost like the program is cursed. The last problem I wrote about where the thumbnails were playing the wrong scenes seems to have been resolved. I had to start anew and do the DVDA project over again. The only difference the second time was that I put four clips (thumbnals) on a page instead of six...and the chapters played properly.
That took me another hour to do but...oh well
Sad

But now another VERY FRUSTRATING problem has arisen. Let me explain.
I've never had a problem with fitting a project on a standard DVD disc.
I've done many projects well over two hours and all I had to do was use the OPTIMIZE button then slide the DEFAULT VIDEO BIT RATE slider down to 90.0% of 4.700GB. I've done this hundreds of times, I'm sure, and I never had a problem. DVDA prepared and burned the video beautifully.
But now today, for the first time, the slider won't work! It's at 161.0% and I can't move it. I don't know what's wrong. I must finish this project by tomorrow and I'm about to pull my hair out. Please help!

Al
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.jetdv.com Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: