www.jetdv.com Forum Index Edward Troxel
Vegas Scripting and Newsletters
Home of Excalibur and Montage Magic

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile 
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hawaii Vegas Users Group

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wayoutwest

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Hawaii Vegas Users Group Reply with quote

Aloha All!
Just wanted to pop in and show some love from Hawaii. We had no idea how many Vegas users there were out here. We've only been around roughly a year so our sites pretty barren right now. Would love to see more people there!

www.hvug.com

mahalo!
Rob
Edward Troxel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love to be able to come visit your group. My wife would too! We've never been to Hawaii.
delusive1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Hawaii Vegas Users Group Reply with quote

wayoutwest wrote:
Aloha All!
Just wanted to pop in and show some love from Hawaii. We had no idea how many Vegas users there were out here. We've only been around roughly a year so our sites pretty barren right now. Would love to see more people there!

www.hvug.com

mahalo!
Rob

That fourm is a ghost town!
birdcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I visited your lovely state last June and wanted to stay forever - You certainly have many things worthy of committing to video. I did a lovely vacation DVD as one of my first Vegas/DVDA projects!
delusive1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

birdcat wrote:
I visited your lovely state last June and wanted to stay forever - You certainly have many things worthy of committing to video. I did a lovely vacation DVD as one of my first Vegas/DVDA projects!

Thanks for visiting and stimulating our economy. Please come again and invite your friends!!
birdcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

delusive1 wrote:

Thanks for visiting and stimulating our economy. Please come again and invite your friends!!

If folks only knew how amazing the whole place is you'd have to beat them off with sticks! I will be back - maybe even to live at some point!
Ralph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello HVUG,

I've been to Hawaii twice and loved every minute of it. What is there not to like about Hawaii? Next time I come I'll be interested in meeting the HVUG.

Ralph H.
Westmont, IL
3/12/06
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: Hawaii Vegas Users Group Reply with quote

delusive1 wrote:
wayoutwest wrote:
Aloha All!

www.hvug.com

mahalo!
Rob

That fourm is a ghost town!

It's such a ghost town it's no longer there! Rob, if you still check in here, I'm in Hawaii and would love to talk to someone else using it here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.jetdv.com Forum Index -> Forums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: