www.jetdv.com Forum Index Edward Troxel
Vegas Scripting and Newsletters
Home of Excalibur and Montage Magic

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile 
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying to properly watch a AC3 Dolby Digital, 5.1 film using

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.jetdv.com Forum Index -> Other Audio Tools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
az0000000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Trying to properly watch a AC3 Dolby Digital, 5.1 film using Reply with quote

Hello,
Majority of films out there are with AC3 Dolby Digital, 5.1 audio tracks, while i have only regular 2.1 speakers (2 satellites + subwoofer). So every time i am trying to watch a 5.1 film i barely can hear dialogs, talks, words, while all other audio effects, and music are dominating.

I have installed the latest version of AC3Filter (http://ac3filter.net) which looks like should effectively down sample the 5.1 sound into 2.1, but i doubt it does that, cause i still see no difference, i still can't hear dialogs well.

I am trying to configure it so the talks and dialogs would be as loud as other sound effects and music.

I want to mention that while watching films with regular 2 channels stereo audio track i hear very well the dialogs, the music and other audio effects.

Please help me anyone more experienced in audio production to properly configure that AC3Filter, or could anyone share a 5.1 to 2.1. preset with me?

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.jetdv.com Forum Index -> Other Audio Tools All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: